The Zoning Board of Adjustment, a body of seven members, shall have power to:
- Appeals. Hear and decide appeals where it is alleged by the applicant that there is an error in any order, requirement or decision or refusal made by the Zoning Officer based on or made in the enforcement of the zoning provisions of this chapter.
- Interpretations. Hear and decide requests for interpretation of the Zoning Map or the zoning provisions of this chapter or for decisions upon special questions upon which the Board is authorized to pass by any zoning provisions of this chapter or by any duly adopted Official Map.
- General bulk variances.
- Use variance, variances from conditional use standards and major specific bulk variances.
Until further notice, all public meetings will be held virtually as video conferences with public access.
VIRTUAL MEETING ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
The City of Trenton Zoning Board of Adjustment are utilizing Microsoft Teams service to conduct virtual meetings in compliance with the New Jersey Open Public Meetings Act. If you have questions on how to access virtual meeting, click here to review our Microsoft Teams Meeting instructions.
To join the public meetings as an attendee, please click the link below during scheduled date and time of the Planning Board meetings.
- ZONING BOARD VIRTUAL MEETING by video and audio
- 609-453-2732, Conference ID# (689 575 3#) by audio only
In order to speak during a public comment portion of the virtual meetings, refer to instructions on the agendas.
2021 Meeting Calendar
|Month||Day of First Meeting|
This is the annual notice of the 2021 Calendar of the City of Trenton Zoning Board advertised in accordance with the New Jersey Open Public Meetings Law (New Jersey State Act 10:4-6 to 10:4-21) which establishes the right of all citizens to have adequate notice of all public meetings and the right to attend meetings at which any business affecting the public is discussed and acted upon.