Mayor W. Reed Gusciora today announced a joint community and city project to install new directional signs pointing to more than 36 restaurants in Trenton’s historic Chambersburg district. Read on...
Gusciora: Videos of Mothers of Gun Violence Victims Deliver Powerful Message to “Put the Guns Down!”Mayor W. Reed Gusciora today announced the release of two powerful videos recorded during a prayer vigil on the front steps of City Hall on Oct 30, 2021, featuring local pastors, mothers of gun violence victims, and the Mom's Demand Action organization. Read on...
Mayor W. Reed Gusciora today announced that the City will be hosting a follow-up local contractor training information session at City Hall next week on how to navigate the City's procurement process. Read on...
The Trenton Ethics Board Meeting regularly scheduled for the first Wednesday of the month is cancelled for December 1, 2021. We anticipate that the Board will meet on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. Read on...
Acting Police Director Steve E. Wilson today announced that Trenton Police officers have successfully begun integrating new state training into their de-escalation efforts to help take suspects into custody without anyone being harmed. Read on...
Lighting The 1st Candle at 5PM, Monday, November 29th at Trenton City Hall. Additional Info...
Trenton City Council Meetings
- In response to COVID-19 and the need for social distancing, until further notice, the Trenton City Council will be conducting all previously scheduled meetings using an online platform in accordance with NJSA 10:4-6 et seq. and guidelines issued by the Division of Local Government Services.
- The public will be able to participate, by Join Microsoft Teams Meeting +1 609-453-2732 Conference ID: 766 739 610#
- City Council Virtual Council Meeting Instructions
- Members of the public are asked to MUTE their phones or microphones as to not disturb the proceedings. Members of the public will be able to comment at the specified time during the meeting.
- Meeting documents can be found here.