Trenton City Council Meetings
- In response to COVID-19 and the need for social distancing, until further notice, the Trenton City Council will be conducting all previously scheduled meetings using an online platform in accordance with NJSA 10:4-6 et seq. and guidelines issued by the Division of Local Government Services.
- The public will be able to participate, by Join Microsoft Teams Meeting +1 609-453-2732 Conference ID: 241 304 181#
- City Council Virtual Council Meeting Instructions
- Members of the public are asked to MUTE their phones or microphones as to not disturb the proceedings. Members of the public will be able to comment at the specified time during the meeting.
- Meeting documents can be found here.
There is an abundance of COVID-19 testing available to residents. If you want a test or know someone who wants a test please consider the options below. Read on...
We’ve received reports of fraudulent text messages and social media posts telling residents to show up to vaccine sites without getting an appointment first. However, ALL VACCINE SITES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Read on...
The Mercer County Department of Human Services, in conjunction with the Mercer County Board of Social Services, has launched the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) to help renter households in Mercer County that have been impacted by COVID-19... Additional Info...
The Trenton City Council Budget Hearing scheduled for Wednesday, February 24 has been cancelled. Read on...
The City of Trenton, in collaboration with Isles Inc., a nonprofit community development and environmental organization that works to foster self-reliance and healthy, sustainable communities, will soon launch a multi-service electric vehicle program... Read on...
Mayor W. Reed Gusciora announced today that the City of Trenton has fully digitized its job applications as part of ongoing efforts to improve access to city services and minimize exposure to COVID-19. Read on...