What do I do if I dispute a ruling by the Judge?

You have a right to appeal a municipal court decision within 20 days of the disposition. Appeals packets may be obtain from the Information window at the court.

Show All Answers

1. How do I dispute a parking ticket?
2. What do I do if I dispute a ruling by the Judge?
3. What do I do if I have an emergency and cannot make my court date?
4. What do I do if I need an interpreter?
5. What time does court begin?
6. Who do I call if I have a complaint about customer service at the court?
7. Who do I call to check my court date?
8. I missed my court date, what can I do?
9. Where do I go to file a complaint?
10. I filed a complaint and I'd like to know how I can have the charges dropped?
11. Where do I go to get a copy of a police report?
12. What is the price of my ticket?
13. My case is scheduled for court today, how can I get it postponed?
14. I have a ticket but no other information relating to the ticket, can you help me?
15. Did anyone sign a citizen complaint against me?
16. How do I reach the Office of the Municipal Prosecutor?