This is an important message from the City of Trenton.
Greetings on behalf of Mayor Reed Gusciora
A State of Emergency has been declared and the following is ordered:
- City Hall is closed starting today, Tuesday, October 27th until Tuesday, November 3rd. The presence of employees will be restricted to essential employees only.
- All Senior Centers & Recreation Centers will be closed until Tuesday, November 3rd.
- Parks will remain accessible.
- Public Safety operations will continue with some limitations to public access to police and fire headquarters.
- Municipal court will continue to operate remotely and with restricted public access to court staff.
Here is what else you need to know:
- You can mail your tax payments to: Tax Collector, PO Box 210, Trenton NJ 08602 or pay online at www.trentonnj.org/taxpayments
- You can make your water payments by calling 1-855-667-0982 or at www.trentonnj.org/waterbill
- Trenton Sewer Utility – 609-989-3180
- Trenton Water Utility
- 609-989-3055 – Customer/Billing
- 609-989-3222 – Water Leaks/Water Emergencies
- Public Works
- 609-989-3175 – Sanitation
- 609-989-3200 – Streets
- 609-989-3165 – Public Property/Property Maintenance
- 609-989-4000 – Traffic & Transportation
- Inspections: 609-989-3562 & 609-989-3563
- Please leave a message and an employee will return your call in the order it was received.
Again, this is the City of Trenton calling on behalf of Mayor Reed Gusciora.